8-Bit Labs: P. rotundus 8-Bit Labs: P. rotundus

Jesus...

That a great piece of artwork but it took about 8 minutes loading that crap, I was expecting the work process or something interesting and all I got for that long ass waiting was a bunch of bouncing... TOO LONG A LOAD TOO SHORT A FILM!

Other than then that the music was fun,and the sculpture amazing.

Kalapusa responds:

Well then, BOUNCE yourself to a faster connection. (see what I did there?)

Ever heard of tabs? Did you really sit there and stare at a loading screen? Do you like pancakes? Did you know Salami is a fish? Were you aware TV is a vegetable?

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

breakthrough!

Well congratsulation you just made pokemon battles into not boring

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

AWESOME

YOU SHMUCKS!!! XDDDDDDD

Goin Up Goin Up

awesome!

I think its very good yet you seemed to have regressed from "Toss the turtle".
The shop and the upgrades is what made TTT so good, how your control over the course of fire is evolving and your canon looks awesomer and so on.
Here nothing realy changes you only buy more randomalty to play on the field (that and more life). the wall jumpig dosnt matter since the walls dissapear.

So I belive; more "control" to purchase at the store like skills and such, and the char' evolution is certinly awesome.

One Chance One Chance

Amazing

Alltough the none replay option is upsetting it gives the game a very distnct and very unique sort of taste and is nothing to complain about so shut up all of you flamers (its not like you paid for it)!

This is the very defenition of the "Artistic" genre of games, you have a something to say and you wont cut any croners for the angry public.
You stick up with your ideas no matter the "bad publicity" and to me thats what makes an artist.

BTW I didnt read the discription before I played and made some very wrong choices, shame on me...

Anyway you get the mellow of this review :)

Gravinaytor Gravinaytor

been there done that...

Im sick of these gravity puzzles as much as I am of zombie games, WE HAD ENOUGH.
Why dont pepole see that, everything looks the same and theres nothing new to your little creation.
Other than that, the guides voice was annoying and the game as a whole was sorrta ugly in my opinion.
but you did seem to have made alot of effort in to this so.. umm good for you, overall its a solid game im just sick of that repeatative genre.

nothing new
ugly
annoying vocals
alot of effort
4!

troll giant troll giant

Pretty sweet

According to the size of everything else in the picture the troll dosnt look vwery gaint, a tree that size shouldev been like a baseball club for him.
Either that or thats one bigass tree/mushrooms/littleforgthingy.

Still an awesome painting BTW.

Madness equilibrium Madness equilibrium

Brrrrrilliant!

You gotta love watercolors! :D

ZaDrugLord responds:

Thanks for the review :D
I'll be doing more in the future

shuttle shuttle

Awesome :O

After you scanned it, how did you clean the background?
(im asking cuz I got alot of calss room doodle ide like to clean up like that..)