All 11 art Reviews

troll giant troll giant

Pretty sweet

According to the size of everything else in the picture the troll dosnt look vwery gaint, a tree that size shouldev been like a baseball club for him.
Either that or thats one bigass tree/mushrooms/littleforgthingy.

Still an awesome painting BTW.

Madness equilibrium Madness equilibrium

Brrrrrilliant!

You gotta love watercolors! :D

ZaDrugLord responds:

Thanks for the review :D
I'll be doing more in the future

shuttle shuttle

Awesome :O

After you scanned it, how did you clean the background?
(im asking cuz I got alot of calss room doodle ide like to clean up like that..)

LURV BEN LURV BEN

D-I-S-S-A-P-O-I-NT-M-E-N-T

This is worse than the cock-joke phase of newgrounds...

whistle in the woods whistle in the woods

fall :)

You have amazing painting abilitys :O

Steam Engenius Steam Engenius

:OOOOO

WOW!!! I simply find this amazing its the concept that blew me away and the painting that gave it wonderful push, seriously amazing coloring and the guy below me is right, the tree does seem a lil small but it dosnt bother my eye too much.

WOW

The day no one died The day no one died

Wow :P

Great job, original concept (to me at least :O), wonderful paint job and I hope that a good kind of beer!

Although most of the reviews I read I think he looks interested in whats on the TV and something with the legs... I dunno, dosnt fit for me, mybe intensify the robe lines aroud them... any way thats my opinion (thats also why it only a nine, it take a big part of the work itself so it bothers me, but im an ass so you know).

Enough said, you ROCK!

LaserKarl responds:

Thank you very much!

Yeah, those legs. I think i know how i would have changed them now though, but its to late now. Haha.

Animist Animist

WOW!!

I cant belive youve done this with a pen its amazing! and im saying that while jnowing whats its like and seeing some amazing work by a friend of mune :P

My angel of death My angel of death

sweet

The shading the texture!!! ZOMG thats some FINE art!
I also like the fact that his position isnt pretentious or too complicated.
I mostly draw a sorrta side-ish posture, ide love your comments on my work (im not scouted so comment me on a PM or something) :P

Lord Of Games Lord Of Games

Cool

Its realy cool, shame to see what the scanner does to him, his probably a 10/10 in person.
Other than that (wich isnt your fualt) I love his concept and looks and shadings :)